We use the standard Ontario Real Estate Association forms for our listings and property transactions.
For your information, we have posted samples of the most commonly used forms below, and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with them.
If you have any questions about the forms, please don't hesitate to ask us.
The forms are in Adobe .pdf format. Most browsers are equipped to automatically display .pdf forms.
However if you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy here.
- Working With a Realtor - This is a pamphlet that explains the various agency roles, which are reviewed and acknowledged by both buyers and sellers.
- Buyer Representation Agreement - Documents the client relationship between a buyer and a brokerage.
- Listing Agreement - This is signed by sellers prior to listing property, and documents the client relationship between the seller and the brokerage.
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale - This is the Ontario Real Estate Association's standard purchase agreement, used in offers on cottages and homes.
- Confirmation of Co-Operation and Representation - This form is attached to purchase agreements. It sets out who is representing whom in a transaction.
In this example, the buyer and seller are represented by different brokerages.
- Confirmation of Co-Operation and Representation - Multiple Representation - Another version of the Confirmation of Co-Operation and Representation.
In this example, the buyer and seller are represented by the same brokerage. This is known as "multiple representation"; it is also sometimes referred to as "dual agency".
- FINTRAC Information Brochure - Since June 2008, real estate professionals are now required by law to collect identification from buyers and sellers.
This brochure explains the legislation.